Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day-10 Nordstan Day 2

After a very very fun and late night at Per and Osa's home the snooze button was hit quite a few times. I finally managed to get out of bed and made it down stairs in the basement to our new blogging spot. As we blogged we decided to make another trip to the wonderful Nordstan mall.

With a group of about 8 of us we started our journey back to Nordstan mall. This time though we were accompanied by 3 to 4 girls so hopefully us guys could get some opinions on the clothes that we were going to buy. We spent quite a bit of time in there looking for glove hats and jeans. Throughout the day our group got smaller and smaller. I ended up with the two fashionistas Megan and Taylor, and my roommate Mr. Kiser. Joe and I decided we would let the girls help us pick out some clothes to try on in H&M. I went into the dressing room with maybe four clothes and I probably tired on one of them and then I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and there was Megan and Taylor holding at least 10 more pairs of clothes for me to try on! I couldn't believe they found so many in a matter of minutes that I was gone. Oh and not only did I have to try them on but they sat out in front of the door and I had to walk out and show them every shirt they had picked out... It took forever but it was surprisingly fun and I actually picked only clothes out of the pile of 10 they gave me. I cant complain my wallet didn't get hurt and I got some nice clothes.

We had to hurry back for our Iron Chef competition back at the hotel. We made it back just in time to figure out that we were on the same team as we were for the Swedish Taste competition. Right away we were thinking repeat champs! We went to the store around the corner and got some supplies together for our starter that we were making. We made a brochette dish with caviar, onions and apples with vinaigrette. Our two expert chefs Nick and Peter did a great job of putting together this dish and showing Megan and I how to cook it. We came back and blew everyone away with what we had made! I believe that we may have taken the W again in this even though our teacher didn't name anyone the winner.


No comments:

Post a Comment